MCIR Series information:
Our magnetic card readers are battery powered, portable, encrypted, 3 Track, Magnetic Stripe Card Readers that has been designed for magnetic stripe data collection, anytime, anywhere, without a computer.
With the large memory can collect up to 32000 cards, especially from the track 2 and each swipe is accompanied by the transaction date and time.
Data on the magstripe can be recovered even when the swipe has not been done correctly with the integrated interrupted swiping technology.
Compare to our readers
|Magnetic Card Reader||MCIR001||MCIR002||MCIR003||PMSR1000|
|Feature||smallest||thinnest||Chip on board|
|40mA battery lasts||500 hours||500 hours||500 hours|
|High Noise Imunity||Yes!||Yes!||Yes!||Yes!|
|Reads custom card format||Yes!||Yes!||Yes!||Yes!|
|Min operation temperature||-40||-40||-40||-40|
|Max operation temperature||120||120||120||120|
|Price||check our offers||check our offers||check our offers||check our offers|
- 3 track magnetic stripe reader
- Reads interrupted swipes in both directions
- Ultra-compact design
- Smallest size available in the industry today
- High noise immunity
- High performance decoding
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Fully encrypted
- Stores up to 32000 cards - especially on the track 2
- Ultra low power consumption
- Low voltage operation
- Every swipe is timestamped
- Reads all magnetic cards
- USB interface
- Industrial operation range
- Easy to use
- Trade shows
- Racing events
- Law enforcement (DMV card)
- Attendance (Student ID, Membership card)
- Conference Attendance
- Classroom Attendance
- Meeting Attendance
- Door Locking Systems
Our magnetic card readers can be acessed, configured and data can be downloaded from your computer with the USB cable delivered with the devices
3 track magnetic stripe card reader
- Card reading is made on all three tracks of the magnetic stripe cards. The magnetic stripe card readers exceeds the industry’s standard and supports 75 to 210bpi density on every track. Swiping speed can vary from as low as 3ips (7.62cm/s) to as high as 100ips (254 cm/s).
Reads interrupted swipes in both directions
- When a card reading swipe is interrupted, the data that has been read is saved and analysed by a highly efficient algorithm that is able to correctly interpret, recover and display the data.
Ultra-compact magnetic card reader design
- The magnetic stripe card readers has been designed to use as least space as possible.
Magnetic Card Readers Smallest size available in the industry today
- check each reader size
High noise immunity
- The magstripe readers can withstand and read correctly near noisy PC monitors, cell phones, switching power supplies, etc.
High performance decoding
- Reads badly damaged cards.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Reads magnetic stripe cards from 30% - 200% of International Standards Organisation (ISO) 7811 amplitude standard.
- The card reading data is stored and transferred encrypted with Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm which is also used by U.S. government to protect top secret information.
Stores up to 32000 cards
- It features 2150kb of memory and the magnetic cards are compressed. For magstripe cards that contain only Track 2 there is enough memory to store 32000 swipes when the card reading is made. In the worst case scenario, when all tracks are used and are full written, there is enough memory to store more than 8000 swipes.
Magnetic Stripe Card Reader Ultra low power consumption
- Lowest consumption ever: less than 0.08mA, which means that with 40mA battery will work for 500 hours!!!
Low voltage operation
- Requires 2.7 to 3.7 volts which makes it ideal to run on a single cell LiIon or LiPolimer rechargeable batteries. It will work with any power supply as long as the power requirements are met.
Every card reading swipe is timestamped
- Has a highly calibrated internal clock and will write the date and time when each magnetic stripe card swipe has been read.
Reads all magnetic stripe cards
- Can and will interpret all ISO7813 cards (bank cards). However it is not limited only to this standard and the user can specify his/her own format.
Industrial operation range
- The operation range of this unit is from -40°C to 85°C therefore it will operate in any kind of weather.
- It is communicating through USB cable it’s delivered with, interface which is fast and available in almost all the computers used today.
Easy to use
- The software that comes with our magnetic card readers is a graphic user interface for windows. There are just 4 steps you need to do: Select device, LogIn, Download and Decrypt
Our magstripe card readers use the world's smallest printed circuit board and is compatible with the world's smallest 3 track magnetic head.
Magstripe Card Reader Software Information
The magnetic card readers have a very friendly user interface that runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista (32bit) and Windows 7 (32bit).
This product is guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days since the date of purchase. msrshop will, without charge, repair or replace at our option, any device returned for warranty work and found to be defective by us.
Our magnetic card readers are intended for legal use only. Even though our magnetic card readers can be used as a debit or credit card reader and can read any tipe of magnetic stripe bank cards, We will not sell them to be used for skimming as debit or credit card skimmers.
The Buyer understands that the magstripe card reader being purchase is not for illegal use. That he/she will safeguard the use and distribution of this devices and make an effort to prevent illegal use from occurring.
We are not and will not commercialise this product if we know or suspect that it will be used for unlawful purposes. Please refer to the full terms and conditions on the website.