Newsletter
for wholesales
about the latest offers and deals Subscribe today!

Overview

interrupted swiping technology
Interrupted Swiping Technology is an algorithm that we've developed to decode interrupted swipes. By interrupted we understand that the user does not complete the swipe as expected and interrupts the movement of the card somewhere in the middle of the swipe.

When a swipe fails to complete sucessfully, all other magstripe card readers just drop the read data because they are unable to decode it and it is not easy to decode the corrupted data from an interrupted swipe. However we are analysing it using our latest technology and, in aprox 95% of the cases, we correctly decode the data that the magnetic stripe card readers read so far. In the other 5% of the cases, it happens that there just isn't suficient data to decode it correctly and we present to the user 2 variants in which just one is correct; The user can choose for himself which one he prefers.


 

Overview

Member

Product & Orders

Payment

Shopping & Costs